HOW TO REACH THE BRUSSELS HEALTH CAMPUS?
There is no railway station in the immediate proximity of the campus. So if you arrive by train, we advise you to get off at "Brussel Noord / Bruxelles Nord" and continue from there by bus. (see below)
- Line 13 (Simonis - AZ-VUB) - get off at AZ-VUB (univeristy hospital). This bus also stops at the subway station "Simonis"
- Line 14 (Brussel-Noord - AZ-VUB) - get off at AZ-VUB (univeristy hospital). This bus also stops at the subwaystations 'Simonis' and 'Belgica'
- Line 84 (Beekkant - Heyzel) - get off at "AZ-VUB Hoofdingang". The campus is located behind the university hospital AZ-VUB.
- Line 53 (Mariëndaal - AZ-VUB) - get off at "AZ-VUB" (university hospital)
Please note that there is no subway station in the immediate proximity of the campus.
- Line 2 (Clemenceau - Simonis). Get off at "Simonis" and from there continue by bus (line 14 or line 13)
- Line 1a (Herrmann-Debrouw - Koning Boudewijn). Get off at " Belgica" and from there continue by bus (line 14)
- from Luxemburg/Namen: E411
- from Oostende/Brugge/Gent: E40
- from Antwerpen/Mechelen: A12 or E19
- from Aken/Luik/Leuven: E40
Follow the indication 'Brussel RO', which is the expressway 'Ring' (RO) around Brussels. Once you are on this expressway, take exit 9 (UZ-VUB) and keep following the signs 'UZ-VUB' or UZ Jette.