There is no railway station in the immediate proximity of the campus. So if you arrive by train, we advise you to get off at "Brussel Noord / Bruxelles Nord" and continue from there by bus. (see below)
Timetables of the Belgian National Railroad Company (NMBS)
- Line 13 (Simonis - AZ-VUB) - get off at AZ-VUB (univeristy hospital). This bus also stops at the subway station "Simonis"
- Line 14 (Brussel-Noord - AZ-VUB) - get off at AZ-VUB (univeristy hospital). This bus also stops at the subwaystations 'Simonis' and 'Belgica'
- Line 84 (Beekkant - Heyzel) - get off at "AZ-VUB Hoofdingang". The campus is located behind the university hospital AZ-VUB.
- Line 53 (Mariëndaal - AZ-VUB) - get off at "AZ-VUB" (university hospital)
Please note that there is no subway station in the immediate proximity of the campus.
- Line 2 (Clemenceau - Simonis). Get off at "Simonis" and from there continue by bus (line 14 or line 13)
- Line 1a (Herrmann-Debrouw - Koning Boudewijn). Get off at " Belgica" and from there continue by bus (line 14)
- from Luxemburg/Namen: E411
- from Oostende/Brugge/Gent: E40
- from Antwerpen/Mechelen: A12 or E19
- from Aken/Luik/Leuven: E40
Follow the indication 'Brussel RO', which is the expressway 'Ring' (RO) around Brussels. Once you are on this expressway, take exit 9 (UZ-VUB) and keep following the signs 'UZ-VUB' or UZ Jette.